Friday, April 13, 2012

Loving

What I'm loving this week...

A month or so ago, I jumped on the colored jean trend and I am OBSESSED.
I decided to go with mint jeans... and then searched high and low for them 
(I have a slight problem with having to look everywhere before I can settle... OCD? maybe).

I bought this pair from Urban Outfitters.

If you've haven't tried on their BDG line, you are missing out.
Hands down THE most comfortable and the best prices.

trust me, ladies. 
I used to sell designer denim for a living.

I'm loved them so much that I decided to spring for another pair for school.
Mint and Crayola don't mix.


This blue pair is even more comfortable which is perfect for school.


~


I've also been making an honest attempt at actually making my Pinterest recipes.
(As opposed to pinning and still complaining about what to cook for dinner).

My kindergarten kiddos don't leave me much brain power for creativity in the kitchen.
So for now, I like everyone else's recipes!

Natalie at Designer Bags & Dirty Diapers has become my new favorite daily read.

Frank and I have tried two of her recipes recently and we're adding both to our list of favorites.


Her Salmon Cakes were delightful, and such a great way to get more fish in your diet.
Or is it just me that has a how-to-cook-fish phobia?

And her Shrimp Nachos with Pineapple Avocado Relish were amazing!
We made them using blue corn tortilla chips and it didn't feel like a normal Monday evening meal at all! My husband who usually hates fruit in entrees loved them, too.


~


Frank gave me this monogrammed necklace my birthday
and it has become the item I wear everyday.



~


Lastly, I know I already said it but, I am so tickled by my pedicure.
I may be going back for a polish change with the same color!

OPI's "Red Lights Ahead...where?!"


I'm off to finish party preparations for one of my bestfriend's couples' shower 
that we're hosting tomorrow! 

I'll share soon.


Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. seriously need to get my butt to urban outfitters sans babies so I can try on those jeans!

    ReplyDelete