Friday, March 23, 2012

it comes to an end

Not this renovation (quite yet) but, my spring break.   tear.

Today is the last weekday morning of my break. I l-o-v-e being in my house in the mornings! Something about the morning light coming in through the windows (normally I leave the house before witnessing that phenomenon). I love turning the Today Show on and being productive around the house. I'd be a happier lady if I had a little more of this in my life. I just adore it!

I'm a much better wife on these days, too. I've caught up on laundry, cleaned bathrooms, and cooked nice dinners. Speaking of laundry.... look what I found in my husband's pockets! (Luckily, I checked them! Although, I am a believer that if you're putting it in the laundry basket, you've checked the pockets).

Can you tell we're in the middle of a big DIY project?

We've made great progress on two big projects.... just not quite enough to share yet. Maybe I spent too much time this week doing this:

I'm off to the lake for a friend's bachelorette party. Frank will be finishing the molding, installing the sink and toilet, and supervising installation of the shower door! I made him promise to document.

Happy Friday, and happy Hunger Games!


  1. As I make my way to the exit, I hope you'll realize with every step I take, that the pain is tearing me apart. See the link below for more info.


  2. Wow. Awesome article. Please do more articles like this in the future. Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!